Friday, March 1, 2013

Angie's Faves- February Edition

So February is over, and we’re onto March.  Spring collections are out and lipsticks are getting brighter. Here is a list of items I enjoyed this past month. Let’s call them my February Favorites.

 




  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage foundation- I reviewed this way back in our first TPG post.  I love it so much, I can’t go a day without it.



  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Juju- I wake up late most mornings and don’t have the time I want to create elaborate blended shadow looks. So I reach for this pencil quite often. It’s shimmery, it’s a nice neutral color, and it's long lasting (even without a primer). This shadow and some mascara will get me through the day.


  • Mac’s Daddy’s Little Girl from the Archie’s collection - I reviewed this lipstick (along with Ronnie Red) here.  It’s kind of the perfect color for this time of year.  It’s bright enough to be a spring color, but also rich enough to still be worn in the winter.


  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer - I never really got the hype with this bronzer until this month.  I’m pretty much at my palest right now since I spend about every hour of the day indoors.  This bronzer is just the right shade to make me look alive. I use it to contour mostly, but I also dust it on around my face to warm it up.


  • As Vanessa mentioned in the last post, we are obsessed with SheaMoisture. So I of course have to include the Restorative Conditioner in this list.


  • Lush’s Fair Trade Honey Shampoo- I’m using this as my clarifying shampoo to get rid of product build up.  It’s made up of 50% honey, and smells delicious!  It leaves my hair super shiny and big.

 


And that’s it! Not too much going on but I just haven’t had a chance to check out a lot this month.


Anything I'm missing out on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment